Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!💜


Started with a base of Color Club Lily in Paris with accent nails of Morgan Taylor Powers of Persuasion.


Topped accent nails with Pahlish The Archer.


Decided to sponge it on the thumb as well.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made stamper decals using image from BM-XL355, using Painted Polish Blanc slate, then filled in with Color Club Lily in Paris and applied them on the ring and pinky; however, I had them under a nail dryer, I think a little too long so they dried out pretty badly so cracked badly when placed on the nail, so I had to do some filling with polish and brush.  Middle finger is image stamper decal from Hit the Bottle To Love Or Not To Love 02, using Painted Polish Blanc Slate, then filled in with Color Club Lily in Paris as well, then applied to the nail.  Ring is stamped using image from MoYou Festive 20 using Painted Polish Stamped in Periwinkle.  Lastly, thumb nail is image using BM317 stamped with Painted Polish Stamped in Royalty, then (poor) shadow stamped using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Decided to shadow stamp the ring finger image using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!