Monday, February 12, 2024

Super Bowl Nails!

Congrats, 49ers!  

I did these nails for the Super Bowl and was wearing them for the game, just didn't get to share them on the blog before the game.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then top coated it with KBShimmer Clearly on Top. 


MoYou London Pro XL-19



MoYou London Pro Collection - 11.  The plates have a lot of the same images, I used plate 11 for these nails but my nails at this time are really short.  If they have any amount of length, I need to use the larger images, which is why I own both.  This need is pretty much eliminated now with the stampers that enlarge images!



MdU AZ Sports 2: Football 1


Started by stamping image from MoYou London Pro-11 using MdU 9.


Kansas image is from MdU VZ 12 on the thumb; San Francisco is MdU AK 35.  For the Kansas image, I stamped first in red and removed the arrow outline, then stamped a second time in black and removed the KC image but each time I used sticky base to get it to stick to the nail, which is why there is liquid look at the image.  But I was pretty excited I did this as I hadn't done this technicque before!  Words on thumb are from Lina Express Your Nails! 01.  Ring and index are from MdU AZ Sports 2:  Football 1, pinky image is UC Uber mini:  Football is life and words on middle is BM-XL181.  Used Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and MdU 9.


Lina Express Your Nails! 01



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I was really happy to see Taylor Swift there supporting her boyfriend, Travis Kelce and Ms. Cindy was all about Trav and Tay!


MdU Music 3


MdU Music 2.  I didn't end up using this plate but I had planned on using it.


Base is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then used MdU 3 on the ring finger and MdU AZ Sports 2:  Football 1 for the rest of the nails, using MdU 9 and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  Those lips on the ring finger gave me so much grief but it was worth it as I think they make the mani!  The numbers on this shirt were a different plate but I didn't mark it down but it was another sport plate.


Awkward hand pose but my daughter took this pix of both hands together!
 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!