Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Leopard Hearts

I've been into leopard prints lately; bought a few tops and other items with the leopard print.  So when I seen the leopard heart image on a plate recently, I knew I had to do it for Valentine nails.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, no topcoat.  


PY-J033



After topping it with KBShimmer Clearly on Top, stamped using image from PY-J033 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, no top coat.


After top coating, hand painted all spots using assortment of brights.  MdU 11, Fancy Gloss Neon Green and Neon Blue, Color Club Peace Out Purple and Orly Synthetic Symphony.  This took longer than I thought and I wondered after if it might have been faster making stamper decals ?!?  Not sure but I'll consider it next time.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



I loved this plate so much that I bought 2 (not realizing I already had it lol)!  I'm going to be giving one away on IG if you follow @canadiannailfanatic there and comment on the post.  So head on over there if you want to enter.  Link to IG is on sidebar.

Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!