Saturday, June 11, 2011

Zoya Maya

I picked up Zoya Maya a couple weeks ago at Trade Secrets. The one in my area has limited selection with a million pale pinks, so it was nice to visit a location with a little selection. IRL, this is a pinkish coral colour, but it photo'd more on the orange-ish/coral side. Nice and summery nonetheless, so it was my last mani.



After two coats, stamped fauxnad IP SdP D-09 using Konad black special polish. Then used dotting polish pen thingy to add a couple of dots. Here's what it looked like.



Here's mani in progress; Zoya Maya two coats.



Stamping in progress; this is before topcoat.



Here's the pen I used. I have a bunch of these and love them!



I hope you are having a great weekend! Please take a chance to check out my giveaway here...it ends June 19th!

Thx for looking!

11 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! I love the yellow and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The base colour itself is really nice, but I also love the complete manicure with stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great with the yellow dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those yellow dots really make the manicure pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're really nice and those yellow dots finish off the manicure perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so perfectly done! Honestly, when I just saw the pics I thought it was nail stickers that you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The base colour is so pretty! I am definitely adding Maya to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really , really like this hunny!

    It looks incredible as always - I really like the yellow dot =)

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really lovely, I love how all the colors work well together, the black on the coral is so striking! I agree the yellow dots in the flowers really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woow!! This is soooooo beautiful~!!! I want this design so baaad;p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!