Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas!!!!  All the best to you and yours!


I have a few holiday themed mani's to post and hope to get them up over the next few days.  Our area had a pretty serious ice storm that came through last weekend which resulted in power outages.  Even when power was restored, there was no internet.  We got hydro around 11 pm Sunday night and then it was back to work (but still no internet!) along with last minute holiday preparations.  One thing after another, I just wasn't able to get a post up.  This is a mani I was wearing a few days ago and hopefully I'll have time to share more soon!



Not your typical holiday themed mani, but I like how it turned out!  Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Mad Man with a Box, no topcoat.  This could have easily been a one coater and if I wasn't taking pix to show on the blog, would have left with one coat at the coverage was good.



Added a coat of topcoat; used Sally Hansen quick dry.  Look at allll those colours in the pix below!  Wowzers!



Stamped using assortment of images from plates HD-F (index and thumb), Handy N3 (pinky and ring), Chez Xmas 001 (ring) and Sugar Bubbles special 01 using white Konad special polish.



Added a little red glitter at the bottom of Santa on the middle finger using China Glaze Ring in the Red.  Then added a bunch of filler using multiple stampings of images from Chez Xmas 001.



Fished some glitter from KBShimmer Kringle All The Way and added in a few spots to accent.





Added coat of HKGirl topcoat to finish.



Just before I took it off, I added a coat of OPI matte topcoat.





Happy Holidays from my family to yours!  I hope you have a joyous holiday.....and safe travels if you are out and about during the holiday season!

Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Love this! And Mad Man With A Box is swoonworthy! I have this on my short list of "to wear" polishes after Christmas. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I hope you had a merry Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Dude this is freakin cool as all get out! I love the little hints of red you added-really makes this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!