Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pahlish Such Great Heights

I have this light purple turtleneck with dark and light gray stripes along with white stripes that I love.  I used it for inspiration for a previous mani and I had it in mind when I did these nails that I had on a couple days ago. Even though the sweater is striped, I didn't want to do another striped mani as I had already done it before here so did another one using same colour scheme, just different design.  This is what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Such Great Heights; this is two coats with no top coat.  I actually thought this was light purple but I see others label it as periwinkle; it does lean more blue in picture but really does seem light purple to me in real life.  It's a lovely colour none the less with very light holo in it.  


Topped with Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC before stamping.


Stamped using UberChic 6-02 using Mundo de Unas 33, Light Gray.


UberChic 6-02




I haven't used dots in a while so added a few random using Barry M Grey and Funky Fingers Gesso.


Finished with a coat of Girly Bits What A Rush QD TC to finish.  


Regardless if light purple or periwinkle, this mani complimented my sweater nicely!   The added use of dots makes me feel like I'm back to my stamping roots so always like to see them on my nails lol!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I like it! Are they jellyfish? I can not tell lol. It looks like jellyfish on your nails but I don't see plate design that has jellyfish, so I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not a jellyfish. More like a plant or weed. Its the image on top row, left in first pix shown. Except upside down!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!