Friday, July 6, 2018

Anchor & Heart Lacquer Isn't It Ironic?


Oh, sunny days!  With the exception of the storm that blew through the city last night, we have been having a long string of warm, sunny days!  Thanks to the storm, we have cooler temps for a couple days but it's suppose to be a scorcher again on Sunday.  Speaking of scorcher, I love this eye searing flakie polish that was part of the May 2018 Polish Pickup offerings! (And speaking of PPU, ironically today (and speaking of ironic as in the polish name!), I've been searching swatches to see if there's any second chance offerings of anything that I missed that are must haves....I know for sure that I'll be picking up more of the Cuter Cuticles Fuzzy Peach Barrier Butter; it is my favourite of all time and I already used up the one I bought back in February!) Anyway, these were quick and easy nails, just like the post today, of a mani I was sporting not too long ago!


Started with a base of two coats of Anchor & Heart Lacquer Isn't It Ironic?, no top coat.  This was a must have for the flakie lover in me; they also will be releasing more bright flakies as part of The Fruity Collection and I will be snagging them for sure!  (Please excuse my dark or shadowy pictures; this was another mani that was done experimental lighting, hand poses, etc trying out new phone camera. )


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Stamped with Lesly 35 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for looking!

(I should have named this post too much irony lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!