Monday, July 16, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does White; Day 5

I'm sorry I'm late with this day 5 post; just was too busy to get it posted!  I love how this turned out; I love the simplicity of it, but it looks just so elegant!  This is my final day mani for the Digit-al Dozen white challenge!


Started with a base of two coats of Superficially Colorful Stealing Your Thunder, topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  Stealing Your Thunder was included in the Indie Expo Canada 2017 VIP bag.


Stamped with an image from FUN 25 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here are the other ladies day 5 white mani's!



Hopefully you have enjoyed this month's challenge!  Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!