Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does White; Day 2

I'm sharing these super cute nails for day 2 of Digit-al Dozen white challenge!


Started with a base of two coats of Polish 'M Hello, Monday!, no top coat.  This is one of my favourite polishes; I'm so glad I was able to pick it up in a blog sale!  I keep on going to pick up it to wear time and time again and I have to say to myself, use another polish, one of the 274758604568678690 untrieds you have lol!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using FunkyFingers Gesso using an image from Creative Shop 83.  This is one of those great images that is interesting, yet has a great void to allow the base polish shine through!


Unfortunately, the polish pigment in the Polish M turned the stamping polish a page green.  It wasn't as obvious in real life but I did like the white stamping a lot better!


Here;s the other ladies day 2 mani's!





Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!