Monday, July 9, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does White; Day 1

It's Digit-al Dozen week; the theme this month is white!  As you know, I've been sporting real shorties for the last couple weeks and have been busy getting my Indie Expo Canada 2018 posts done (one of which will post later today) so really haven't had a lot of time to do white nails.  Thankfully, I have quite a few mani's in archives that are suitable so I can still participate in the challenge!  Here's my day 1 mani!


Started with a base of two coats of Julep Hayden, no top coat.  I remember all the hype over this colour from one single mani post and had to have it....but of course, never wore it.  The bottle has a case of ugly bottle syndrome but it still looks nice enough!


Did a sponged gradient using Maquillage OR450; this was a gift from my sister-in-law from a couple years ago; my brother and her live in Japan, so I doubt this is a brand that is that familiar here in Canada or even North America.  Looking at these pictures, I should have done a few more coats of gradient but oh well; I can live with this. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top 


Stamped using Lina 4 Seasons-Autumn 01 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Added a couple accent studs, then top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 1 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!