Tuesday, March 5, 2019

More Green Nails!

If you're not a lover of green polish, don't worry, I'm not sharing just green all month long!  Although I have been wearing green more often, it will be a while before it catches up to my number one worn colour of blue!  But here's another mani that I had in archives that I thought I'd share now in March!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Arbor, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of MTK Design Relish the Fall.  This was part of the December 2018 Polish Pick Up.  MTK Design was a new to me brand but I'm quite happy I picked this polish up!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Konad m97 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Konad m97



Added an accent stud for interest, then topped with final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


This was my test hand; was going to shadow stamp the image but decided not too.  But sharing just in case it helps someone in their mani process!  This mustard stamping polish goes with the base polish well IMHO!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!