Saturday, March 16, 2019

St. Patrick's Day Nails

When I sat down the night I did these nails, I didn't have St. Patrick's nails in mind but these just evolved once I had picked a base colour (mainly because I couldn't think of many stamping polish colours that would go with it).  To be honest, while the stamping polish looks OK with this base, I was a little hesitant because while it may not seem very obvious here, it is actually a yellow stamping polish.  But it worked and I went with it and the nails are what they are!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of three coats of Borghese Euro Green, no top coat.  Two coats would have been good but you could see some thin spots in the bright lights for photos so added another coat for good measure!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Hit the Bottle The Yolk Is On You! using images from HD-B (thumb) and MoYou Festive-21 on the rest.


Added words from MJ LVIII on middle and ring as well as a few dots for interest, filler and to balance the colours throughout the mani.


MJ LVIII


Topped with a base of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


If you are out and about celebrating with some green beer, please be safe!  Hopefully you don't drink so much that you start seeing Leprechauns! lol.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!