Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Another Spring Mani!

Another spring mani that I did not too long ago!  


Started with some nice spring colours; OPI My Boyfriend Scales Wall, Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Wet My Thistle and OPI Another Ramen-tic Evening; all two coats, no top coat.


Topped a few fingers with FingerPaints Shower With Flowers, then added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top on all nails.


Macro of FingerPaints Shower With Flowers.  Even bar glitter which generally I'm not a fan of!  I haven't worn glitter in quite some time; I had used a peel off base to remove some glitter in the past and while I can't say for sure, I think scraping it off damaged my nails so I've been very hesitant using it again so have shied away from glitter.  Even when I used it here, I did the long soak method.  


I had made stamper decals using image from SugarBubbles SB039 and a few OPI's; applied them after applying sticky base and waited a bit for it to dry to the touch.  Unfortunately, my base polish wasn't 100% dried on the middle and I really messed up the middle finger decal.  I kinda smooshed it back in place, filled in and drew some lines and tried to salvage it as best as I could and all in all, it didn't turn out that bad.  Nothing that a coat of TC couldn't fix lol!


Top coat helped quite a bit; topped decals with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I had planned on leaving the nails like this but they didn't seem balanced as in no black on the ones that didn't have stamper decals on them, so stamped pinky and index with image from Moyra 117 Carved in Sand and shadow stamped thumb with EYNails N1 using 15 and 2.  I also used the image shrinking method with a clear stamper head to help with placement which was the first time I had attempted this with a clear stamper head and while not perfect, the line up wasn't that bad!  But the image needed to be shrunk to fit my small nails!


Moyra 117 Carved in Sand.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



I'm sure there's going to be a sprinkling of snow in the next few weeks but with any luck, the warmer temperatures of spring will be upon us in no time!

Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!