Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Books; Day 3

Today's mani shows my most liked genre of books; romance.  I do a fair amount of reading and I would have to say that my most read genre by far is romance.  Favourite authors are Nora Roberts, Fern Michaels, Lesley Pearce and Maeve Binchy; if you are familiar with them, then you have read the romance lol.  If I have a preference, it's a novel set in a past century because I like to read about how people lived way back when.  I also really enjoyed the Earth's Children series by Jean M. Auel's again because it is set in prehistoric times and I found it fascinating how people lived.  Not lived, survived.  The Earth's Children series isn't romance related but I did enjoy the series.  So here's to some romantic reading!  


Started with a base of three coats of Nubar Grape with accent of two coats of Girly Bits Stayin' Alive.


Topped a couple of the nails with FunkyFingers Unicorn Dust for some layering interest.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using BundleMonster BM-XL201 on all nails except ring which is BP-L13 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I also took a picture of the mani outside; you can see the layering a bit better.  I mean, look at the thumb?  Not bad for a $1.67 polish!!!


Here's the other ladies day 3 mani's!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!