Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Another St. Patrick's Day Mani!


It's Digit-al Dozen week!  

Except it's not!  (Insert sad face.)  This was suppose to be a Digit-al Dozen post; however, unfortunately, we aren't doing the challenge this month.  I understand; I've had to miss a couple months myself or wasn't able to participate in the full week due to life events happening lately, so I hope we will be on track for next month!

Speaking of participating; the Digit-al Dozen is looking for new members!  If you love nail art, have a blog and can do 5 mani's a month on various challenges, we'd love to hear from you!  Please comment in this post or email me or any of the Digit-al Dozen members!  Thank you!

This mani is actually one of my favourite mani's that I've done for St. Patrick's Day!  Here's what I came up with!
 

Usually my posts show the mani in progress but this was actually the end look of three different looks just changing up a few nails over a couple days and I'll share them later.  But just in case I don't get to sharing them soon, the base polish is Pahlish Four Leaf Clover with an accent gradient of KBShimmer In Yacht Water and Girly Bits It's Near Leaf Fall.  The clovers are from Lina All Mixed Up! 01 using MdU 39 and the accent nail is image from MM 04 for the pot of gold, filled with Hit the Bottle to Have and to Gold, and the rainbow bars from CjS H-14 using, in order shown, MdU 39, 68, 11, 107, 9 and 60.  I just could not get enough of Pahlish Four Leaf Clover which is why I kept on changing up this mani over several days!  


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!