Sunday, March 1, 2020

Let It Snow! Yes, Yet Another Snowflake Mani!

Not a snowflake in sight today but this was another favourite snowflake mani I did this winter season so wanted to make sure I got it posted before spring!  So many mani's, not enough time!  


This base was destiny waiting to happen; these two polishes were sitting side by side when I was looking for a polish to wear in my stash.  Girly Bits OOAK withe accent of Girly Bits Sugar Beach IEC Toronto 2017.  


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with images from MM30 (middle and index), B. Loves B.05 Let It Snow (pinky and thumb) and Marianne Nails Professional n.31 (ring) using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Decided to shadow stamp the accent finger using MdU 14.  It was a perfect match to the base colour on the rest of the nails, although it doesn't look so much like it here.  But it was.  Take my word for it!

 
Topped everything off with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!