Friday, March 13, 2020

Happy Friday the 13th!

It's Friday the 13th!  If you're a motorcycle enthusiast and you are in the vicinity of Port Dover, you might be down there for the traditional Friday the 13th rally!  If you're not familiar with this, please read this article!

I did this mani for the Port Dover Friday the 13th tradition!  Sometimes, it's about needing an excuse to use those plates that you otherwise wouldn't be using and this is a good excuse anyway!  Even if you don't go to Port Dover on Friday the 13th, if you like motorcycles, this might be some inspiration anyway!  Here's what I came up with!




Mundo de Unas ZZ Moto


On a base of two coats of My Boyfriend Scales walls, stamped images from MoYou London Biker 2 and 5, MdU ZZ Moto and my custom plate CNF 002 with Figtree Stamps, using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, MdU 9, 11, 13 and 66.  Filled in roses on middle finger using China Glaze Ruby Pumps and the thumb hardware is NOPI Positive Energy.  Unfortunately, I misjudged the thumb image and stamped lower on the nail than I wanted, so I left the words on for picture purposes lol!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Ride on!  Love this image although it's not that clear on the nail!


Have a great weekend and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!