Monday, March 30, 2020

Blue Swirls!


I've been shopping my stash lately and have been trying to wear untrieds (aka 'new' to me polishes!) as much as possible.  Not always the case as sometimes I don't 'feel' certain polishes and it's much easier to use a favourite than keep on searching for one that speaks to me as it can be painfully time consuming sometimes to decide on what polish to use!  Does that make sense?  Am I the only one that does this?  Well, that's what I do most days - search my stash until one 'speaks' to me and then try to find a stamping image to go along with it.  I've been trying to use all my untried plates too to change things up a bit and here was another time when I used untried polishes and plate!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Suzi-San Climbs Fiji-San with accent nails of Painted Polish Seaside Soiree, three coats.


Another one just because!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with image from Marianne Nails Professional n.33 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Marianne Nails Professional n.33.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


While I really liked how this turned out, I wish the beauty of the Painted Polish was a little bit more visible.  What I also really liked about this mani was that I could batch both hands!  That doesn't happen too often lol!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!