Sunday, March 29, 2020

Bright Nails!

Today is suppose to be sunny and warm so I thought I'd share some bright nails to go along with this gorgeous weather!  I've tried to do a few spring-like nails recently so hope to share a few soon, along with Easter nails!  Anyway, these didn't turn out exactly what I had in mind but I guess they didn't turn out too badly; I know I've done worse!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with accent nails of OPI Music is my Muse and OPI Sun, Sea and Sand in my Pants, all four (!) coats, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made stamper decals with image from Lina All Mixed Up! 01 using MdU 5 and same base polishes to fill and then placed them.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added dots using Lina Feeling Shapely! 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added a few dots using the base polishes for colour, filler and interest.  As you know, I like them busy!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I hope you're having a fantastic weekend; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!