Friday, January 28, 2022

Blue Shells

We are starting to have some really cool temperatures for the next four days, particularly the evening hours that are expected to dip to -21 C/-6 F.  It might not be the coolest temperatures on earth, but cold, especially for our area, none the less.  So there's no better time to share these nails that would be reminiscent of warmer days; or nails that could be worn to a nice Caribbean vacation, if one was travelling during these times.  Here's what I came up with!



Started with a coat of Essie I'm Addicted, then topped with Polished for Days Catch Ya Later, Dudes, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using FUN 25 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Not an overly complicated or difficult mani to do, but sometimes the best mani's are the simple ones!
Thanks for looking and stay warm out there!

PS I forgot that I also added a matte topcoat to the nails too!  Although the flakies came to life without the matte top coat anyway!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!