Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Snowflakes!!


Back to the white stuff on my nails.  We had snow earlier a few days ago so it got me wanting to share my snowflake nails again!  


Started with a base of two coats of Cadillacquer Leilani and Trolljegeren (October, 2021 Polish Pickup), which was three coats.  Leilani (dark blue polish) is a thermal; however, my cold hands and short nails really only seen any thermal activity when I was in the shower or if I put warm water on them.  I didn't mind; I like the darker blue colour.  I go into buying a thermal always with the thought that I must like the cold colour versus the warm, as that is probably the colour that I'll see the most!  This combination was meant to be worn together, I think!



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.




Stamped using Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!