Monday, January 3, 2022

Happy Winter to All!

Winter is upon us and we might as well embrace it!  I did this mani last year and don't know why I never shared it; as I was browsing pictures to decide on what to post, I came across this mani and thought, this is cool; why didn't I post it last year?  I can only hope that I had even more amazing mani's to post....but doubt it lol!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise:  SuperChic Lacquer Throwing Shade, CbL Gemini, Painted Polish Seeing Stars on Morgan Taylor Making Waves,  Savannah Lacquer Luigi Time on OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Painted Polish Grinch Green on OPI Envy the Adventure.  Some stun-ning polishes here; particularly loving the index, middle and pinky fingers!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Shadow stamped ring finger using Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 03 using MdU 3 and 39.


Added further images using Lina 4 Seasons-Winter 02 (index), B. Loves B10 Merry Christmas (thumb, middle and pinky) and What's Up B035 (small snowflakes on index) using Painted Polish Blanc Slate and MdU 3 and 39.  Added a little loose glitter on index.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!