Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Snowflakes!

(Warning:  Heavy picture post.)

I've done so many snowflake mani's....just like I overdid it with leaves in the fall, I've done it again with snowflakes for the winter.  I have so many snowflake mani's to share, that I'm sure some will be held over until next year but until then, I hope to continue to share them and hope you continue to enjoy them! 

 
Started with a base of two coats of Different Dimension Lost Boy; Polish Con 2018, plus a little bit extra at the tips.









Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.







MoYou Festive 34



Stamped using MoYou Festive 34 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.








Somewhere along the line, I top coated but don't have a picture holding the bottle like I normally do so can't say for sure when I did it, but somehere along the line I did.



























Sorry for all the pictures but I delete my pictures after sharing them and I wanted to keep these as they are so cool to look at later!

 Thanks for looking......and look forward to more snowflake manis!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!