Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year!  All the best in 2022!!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI Black Onxy, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Sugar Bubbles SBS09 (bursts) and HD-E (all on thumb) using Hit the Bottle stamping polishes in Ectoplasm Green, High Voltage Violet, I Pink Therefore I Am and Blutonium.


Added numbers using Lantern & Wren Everything is Fine and a few stars using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Lantern & Wren Everything is Fine






































Topped with a coat of KBShimmer on Top.


Have a fantastic 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!