Monday, February 21, 2022

Happy Family Day!!

Happy Family Day!  It's a long weekend here in Ontario today because of the Family Day holiday I did these nails with a little family for the holiday!


Started with a base of four coats of Sally Hansen CSM Birthday Suit.  I thought this would be a nice, neutral base but four coats is more time than I like to spend on a base coat.  Two-three were good for a couple nails, but a couple needed that extra coat to even.

Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

Stamped with images from Lesly Be Creative 2 and Lesly Be Creative 3 using assortment of stamping polishes from MdU and Painted Polish.


The stamping polishes ('cuse the other nail clutter in the background!)


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Lesly Be Creative 2


Lesly Be Creative 3


MdU VZ 126; this was the plate that I wanted to use for for the mani but I couldn't get them to stamp well.  No matter what polish, stamper, scraper I used.  


So I went with Uprettego JR-330, that I had bought for the Family words but ended up using for the entire mani.  


Stamped using Uprettego JR-330 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief for all, except Happy and Day, which are from MdU Irish 2.

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Hope you had a good day with your family, no matter what family is to you.

Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!