Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Simple Snowflakes!

We still have quite a bit of the white stuff around so thought I'd share a monotone mani with one of my favourite snowflake images.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats each of Picture Polish Jeans, Sharky, St. Petersburg, 2001 and London, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Ejubas EjB-03 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!