Tuesday, February 1, 2022

It's Love Time!


With the arrival of February 1st, I'm going to be sharing Valentine's Day mani's for the next little while, starting with this one!  This is one of the most typical Valentine's Day mani's that I'll be sharing; the rest are more non-traditional, that's for sure.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of pink skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise, polishes used are:  WingDustCollections Beach Bum, Different Dimension April Showers Bring May Showers, Potion Polish The Glen Fairy, Pahlish Skyward and Painted Polish OK, Bloomer, no top coat.  Coats vary from 2-4 coats, with the WingDust needing the most, mainly to get some of those big glitters out!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using assortment of images using Painted Polish Blanc Slate: UberChic Love and Marriage 03 (middle), Bunny Nails HD-B (index and ring), Lina All About Love 02 (thumb) and Lina All About Love 01 (pinky), no topcoat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Swooning over that WingDust on the thumb; those extra coats were worth it!!

Thanks for looking!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!