Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Boo!!


Boo! 

It's scary to think Halloween is tomorrow and I've only posted a couple Halloween mani's!  I finally got my computer situation sorted out to do some posts; now if only I had more time to do some posts!  I hope to post today and tomorrow and, well, the rest of the mani's I did will have to hold over until next year! Hopefully I'll do better next year!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with three coats of China Glaze Shadies & Gentlemen, no top coat.  I was in love when I seen swatches of the polish; I loved the super matte look of it and was so excited when I found it!  That was until I applied it; what a PITA streaky mess and way more finicky than I like in a bottle of polish.  I was even thinking I needed a back up but I think myself I will stick to regular black with a good couple coats of matte to get same effect.  I seem to recall that it was best to apply directly on the nail but that goes against my need to apply a base coat grain of thinking even if it gets best application results.


Stamped using MoYou Festive 16 using MdU 1 with an accent of Lina Make Your Mark 08.



Lina Make Your Mark 08.


You know my love of busy and my love of adding dots when I can so added dots using MdU 107 for filler and burst of colour. 


I wasn't sure if I like it better glossy with top coat or matte so added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  (Also had to top coat to seal the polish so I wouldn't have any flaking off.)



But ultimately I liked the matte look best so added a coat of matte which is how I wore it out and about!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!