Monday, October 15, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does TV Shows, Day 3

I'm late with my Digit-al Dozen challenge manis; I had two days done but could not upload the pix although I tried and tried for a couple days.  Then the weekend came and I was out of town and well, here we are! Anyway, this is my day 3 tv show mani featuring The Incredible Hulk!


Started with a base of CND Green Scene (thumb) and Zoya Mira and Tilda.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Sponged FunkyFingers Gesso on most of the fingers for some interest and to lighten up the nails for the nail art to follow.


Made stamper decals using FUN 11 (middle) and ZZ Super (index) using CND Green Scene, then double stamped words from ZZ Super 3 using MdU 48, 101 and Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery.  Thumb is also from ZZ Super 3.


ZZ Super 3


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided to finish with a coat of My Indie Polish My Perfect Matte.


While I related to Billy Bixby and Lou Ferrigno as The Incredible Hulk on TV when I was a kid, my son who is really into the Marvel movie franchise, related these to Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk.

Here's the other ladies Day 3 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!