Monday, October 29, 2018

Bloody Holo Halloween Nails!

You may not believe this but these were actually my attempt to do some neutral, office appropriate yet Halloween themed nails!  Ha ha!  The silver holo is so much more neutral than the typical orange, purple, black nails so I went with this holo base and because I was wearing a red jacket, went with red stamping to match.  I was thinking what red stamping goes with Halloween....gory blood nails!  This is what I came up with!


Started with two coats of Different Dimension Kiss Me Under The Light of a Thousand Stars.  I have reached for this polish soooo often; it is my new go-to polish if I can't decide on anything.  And I use it like a neutral even though it is nothing but!


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using images from Lina Make Your Mark 01 on all nails except thumb, which is Dixie Plates Halloween 2017 using red Konad stamping polish.


Lina Mark Your Mark 01.





Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I have a few more Halloween mani's to post but am having computer issues so I may be only able to share on IG until I get them resolved but hopefully will get them up before Halloween!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!