Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does TV Shows; Day 2

It's Digit-al Dozen week and our theme this month is TV shows!  I don't really watch a lot of tv lately as I get home from work around 8 pm, have something to eat, clean up the kitchen and do rest of my evening chores then try to sit down and do my nails around 10:30 to 11 pm and then head to bed.  I might snag pieces of whatever the hubs is watching here and there and anything we are watching it mainly some sort of reality tv; my faves are anything to do with Alaska (which I do hope to share too!)  But I can remember as a kid watching Gunsmoke and Bonanza with my grandpa so decided to do western nails.  Here's what I came up with!


I had these polishes on my desk from doing fall mani's and thought they would be be appropriate; did a base of two coats of CND Vagabond, then dry brushed using Girly Bits One of a Kind Green, Butternut Leave Me Alone and Another Brick in the Fall.  Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from MdU Wild West (thumb, ring and index) and YF 241 (middle and pinky).  Finished with another coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  The very first pix is shown with a coat of My Indie Polish My Perfect Matte, which is how I'm wearing it as I think it looks more rustic with the matte.  The shiny version is OK, too!


MdU Wild West


YF 141


Here's the other ladies day 2 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These are really fun! I love the base that you used for the stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!