Saturday, April 16, 2022

Another Easter Mani!

I haven't been too inspired to do Easter mani's; I've done 4 so far and that will probably be all I'll be sharing this year.  The holiday fanatic in me is disappointed in this but when I look at all the Easter related stamping images I have, and it's a pretty good number of plates, nothing was screaming to me to use.  In  fact, I was pretty disappointed in the lack of good Easter images available on plates, at least the ones I have and I want to say I have at least 20-30.  Maybe I'm just looking for something different.  I've since ordered a few more Easter related plates but that won't help this year, lol, so maybe I'll be better inspired for next year.  Keeping my fingers crossed that I do.  In the meanwhile, here is another Easter mani to share!


Started with a base of three coats Girly Bits I've Got High Hoops, no top coat.


Topped with a thick coat of Fancy Gloss Witchcraft, no topcoat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

Different lighting; can see the flakies shining through a little bit more.


Stamped using an image from Wistonia W212 with accent nail using Nicole Diary-042 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Nicole Diary-042.

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I thought it needed a little bit of colour, so added dots using MdU 52.  Looking at this, I don't know why I didn't dot the Easter Bunny's tail, but oh well.  Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Different lighting; you can see the flakies a bit better.


I did Ms. Cindy a little different; used a daisy image from Wistonia W212 using same colours as shown above.  Please excuse cuticles; nails are in a bad state, sorry!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!