Thursday, April 7, 2022

Yellow Daisies!


I seen my first robin a couple days ago so hopefully that is a good sign that the warmer, spring weather  with lots of sunshine is right around the corner!  This is my little ray of sunshine to brighten your day!


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Check Your Baggage, no top coat.


Topped some accent nails with Fancy Gloss Ethiopian Opal, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added a few dots using Essie You Know the Espadrille, no top coat.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!