Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Bunnies!

Hopefully the Easter Bunny visited and brought some Easter goodies to you this morning!  Enjoy these nails with your chocolate!



Started with a base of Pahlish skittles; Fairest of Them All, Marshmallow Fluff, Nagini, Meil and Figi, not top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Beauty Big Bang XL-103 using MdU 73, Painted Polish Stamped in Sugar, Mdu 115, Mdu 11 and Painted Polish Stamped in Scales.




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


The next day, I added a coat of Essie Matte About You for a matte look; I think I liked it better matte!


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!