Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Bright Smooshy!!

I don't have a lot of time to do my nails all the time so a quick and easy base for me is a stamper smooshy (except the cleanup sometimes but thankfully latex helps with that!).  So this is another one I did not too long ago that was quick and simple.



Started with some brights, Pretty Serious Bash, Rager, Allnighter, Shindig and Celebration, and did a stamper smooshy base. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Sugar Bubbles SBS 25 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


SugarBubbles SBS 25


Topped with KShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!