Friday, April 22, 2022

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day!!


Started with a stamper smooshy base using Essie Amuse Me, Color Club Martian, Martian, Martian and OPI Coastal Sand-tuary, no top coat.  I wanted to represent land, earth and trees with this colour scheme and it turned out exactly as I had hoped!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

Stamped using images from MdU Earth Day 1 (thumb, ring, pinky), , MdU Earth Day 2 (image on pinky) and Creative Shop 80 (index, words on middle, imagines on pinky) using Hit The Bottle Cooking Up A Storm and Painted Polish Woodland Whimsey.

Can i just point out that for the earth image on the index, how perfectly the green goes on land and the blue is where the oceans area....unintentional but perfect!  I mean, I planned it perfectly and it worked so well (big eye roll lol).  

MdU Earth Day 1

MdU Earth Day 2

Creative Shop 80

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

Added matte top coat using Essie Matte About You for different look.  I like it!


 Remember, we only have one earth.  Be kind to it!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!