Thursday, April 28, 2022

Purple Tone on Tone

This isn't quite a pastel purple for spring nails but I think it's a nice mani to share now anyway!


Started with a base of two coats of Essie Gel Couture 200 Labels Only, no top coat.  I'm not a fan of this type of finish; I thought it was a creme...horrible lighting at Shoppers Drug Mart is to blame.  


So topped with Polished for Days Rainbow of Imagination, no top coat.



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Polished used.


Stamped using image from LilyAnna 13 using Painted Polish Stamped in Periwinkle.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


So pretty!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!