Sunday, April 24, 2022

Circles!

Circles...isn't that a great song by Post Malone?  It's one of the songs on my playlist that I listen to if I don't feel like listening to the radio when doing my nails.  You might think that was the inspiration for these nails, but nope.  Just made me think of it when I started to do this post.

I did these nails over the past winter when I was sporting nubbins after having cut down my nails while waiting for a cracked nail on my index finger that I finally cut after it grew to the free edge.  Except then, it kept on breaking so they were shorter for longer than normal.  But that's OK; I still do my nails regardless of length, condition, etc. and as I've mentioned many times before, I think dark colours look best on me on short nails so use that time to wear them, versus my more typical blues or brights.


Started with a base of Great Lakes Lacquer Toronto #8, no top coat, then stamped using MdU 124 using EdM 06.  (I didn't do the base as I didn't think I was going to share this mani, but once I stamped it, I took a few pictures, so decided to share it.)


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  I love this picture; you can see the sparkle!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!