Saturday, April 8, 2023

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter!  

I'm sharing these nails today between Good Friday and Easter Monday as, other than the Easter nails I shared a couple days ago, these are the only Easter nails I'll be sharing this year.  My index fingers is almosstttt grown to the free edge but alas, my ring finger is now showing signs of nail injury and I think it's a matter of time before I have to remove the lifted section of nail to avoid losing it all.  3 nails in less than a year; it has been tough for this nail stamping fanatic.  If there is any consolation, it is that I haven't been buying as nearly many polishes as I have in the past as it just isn't that exciting to buy polishes that you can't wear.  I've still been wearing polish even on the darkest nail days but am leaning towards a plain creme or a dark holo with minimal to no stamping.  But I am looking forward to when they are all grown out so I can get back to doing my nails like I used to.  In the meanwhile, I'm doing plain nails and rocking shorties!


Started with a base of pastel skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise:  Sally Hansen Sunbrella, OPI Polly Want a Lacquer?, OPI It's A Boy, OPI Suzi Shops & Island Hops and Margan Taylor Mint Chocolate Chip, no top coat.


Topped wwith Familiar Lacquer Bespeckled, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I found matching, or pretty close to, stamping polishes for each of the base colours.


Rotated each base colour one nail clockwise and stamped that colour on the next base polish; stamping polishes are MdU 43, light purple MDU (don't know number), MdU 85, MdU 99 and MoYou London Olive Tree, using image from Wistonia W216.


Stamped using images from Beauty Big Bang XL-103 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief on all fingers, and AZ Easter Gnomes 2 on thumb.


AZ Easter Gnomes 2.


Took the surround image from the finger images and put it on the thumb to frame.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thought this might be one of those mani's that look cool in matte, so added Essie Matte About You.


I left Ms. Cindy with just base polishes and topper; liked how it turned out too!  I think this was matted.


 Hope you had a wonderful Easter; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!