Monday, April 3, 2023

Easter Nails!

 These are the nails that I wore last Easter, but unfortunately, I didn't make note of the plates, polishes or stamping polishes, but I'll try to mention as much as I can.


Started with a base of Revlon Ultra HD Snap! Blue My Mind, with an unknown gradient that was slightly darker.


Topped with KShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made a few stamper decals.  The plates that I can recognize images from are MoYou London Festive 22 (index), MoYou London Festive 11 (middle), BP-60 (ring), Beauty Big Bang XL-103.  I couldn't find the pinky image but will update if I do.


MoYou Festive Collection-22



MoYou Festive Collection-11



BP-60

These were base and stamping polishes.


Added some shadow stamped images on the index (dragon and butterfly) and flower on the thumb.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!