Friday, April 14, 2023

Another Welcome Spring Mani!

Another spring mani; this one I did last year but didn't get around to sharing.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Beatnik, two coats, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Polished for Days Fire Rainbow.  This is one of my favourite toppers and I just got a back up bottle of it which is awesome.  I don't get many backups but so happy I was able to secure one.  Please excuse all the pictures; just Fire Rainbow is just so gorgeous!



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Beauty Big Bang XL-03 with accent nail of Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!