Tuesday, April 18, 2023

An Example of the Migrating Dots


Last post, I mentioned about the migrating dots when applying top coat.  Low and behold, I found a mani that you can see what I'm talking about.  



Started with a base of three coat of Dollish Polish Righteous Dude (Polish Pickup February 2021).


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina 4 Sseasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added dots using MdU 52.  I think if I was going to do this design again, I'd do reverse stamping for the floral centers as that is a really nice border on the centers.


Then added a few more dots using Painted Polish Stamped in Starfruit.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top after a coat of Apipila no smear top coat.  Here's where the dots moved.  See the dot in the large flower on the middle finger?  Centered in top picture; dragged below.  Same with the large flower on the index and the small flower near the tip on the index.  It moved!  Even the large flower on the thumb near the cuticle; it moved in the picture below.  Strange, but true, but what can you do.


I'm more careful when doing dots now; wait lots of time for the polish to dry so this weird anomoly doesn't happen.  

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!