Saturday, April 22, 2023

Daisies!


This is a spin on a look that I've shared before using these daisy images and I think this might be my favourite so far!



Started with a base of Different Dimension The Carousel Never Stops Turning (Hella Handmade Customs November 2021) with accent of Essie Transcend the Trend.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped lines using BP-L09 and daisies from Lina 4 Seasons-Spring 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Added dots using Painted Polish Stamped in Starfruit, Mdu 78 and Different Dimension The Carousel Never Stops Turning.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!