Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Neon Nails!

A bright stamper smooshy!  I did this mani way back in 2019 and didn't have any plans on sharing it as bad clean up, poor cuticles but then I was looking at it not too long ago and thought it actually was kinda cool so thought why not?  And here we are.  Here's what I came up with!


Did a stamper smooshy using Fancy Gloss Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Green and Neon Pink.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


    Stamped using an image from Moyra Visualtiy 37 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!