Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall Nails

Here in Ontario, it's almost like September 1st hit and fall arrived. Well, not exactly the first, but since Sunday (which was the 4th) or so. Most of the week, up to Thursday or so, we had some dreary, cold, overcast days....put a damper on cracking open some holo polishes as simply little or no sun in these parts. While the weather picked up since then, I did this mani when the weather was dreary earlier in the week using my recently purchased Deborah Lippmann polish, Brickhouse.



Here's mani in progress. Two coats of DL Brickhouse.



Then stamped using fauxnad IP H19, with CND Gold Chrome for the stamping polish.



I should have left it like this, but decided to add a few random dots using Black Konad special polish...not loving this look so much, but too late to do anything about it...except change my polish again, which I'll do!



Have you done any fall mani's yet? I have a few planned but I'm holding out in the hope that we still have some summer weather over the next month or so!

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous manicure as always. Really loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! Perfect for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combination. It's one of my favorites that I've seen on your blog. I do think the black adds a little something to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I have some fall manicures planned, but I'm still desperately holding onto summer. This past week made me so depressed, thinking it was fall already but thankfully it warmed up again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!! love the combination..is CND a brand of polish?? as in is that the actual name or a short form like ChG for China Glaze?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous. I plan on starting my fall manicures as soon as I take my current manicure off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. This looks very very pretty and so suitable for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kejal: CND is short for 'Creative Nail Design' but CND is how it's listed on their newer bottles... the older bottles spell it out. All their chromes, silver, gold and bronze, stamp well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your creativity with the stamp and colours. Awesome mani. ♥
    New follower. Hope you follow back:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great combination! I've got a fall-colored creme on today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very pretty. I like the addition of the black dots :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!