Saturday, February 1, 2014

Black Roses for Valentines

I always try to think a little out of the box for themed mani's; in fact, this year, I think I've worn more non-traditional type of Valentine's Day nails than traditional.  Here's one of a few that I did not too long ago.


Started with a base of two coats of Revlon Rich, no topcoat.  This is a drug store brand that I've reached for a few times now...I think I need to get a back up if I happen to come across another bottle!


Stamped using MoYou Pro Collection 07 XL using black FUN stamping polish.


A closer look at MoYou Pro Collection-07 XL.

Topped with HK Girl to finish.


I've sent out another email to another winner for the recent giveaway; please remember to check your messages!

Hope you're having a good weekend; thanks for looking!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely!! It definitely works for Valentine's Day, but isn't predictable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Love that swatch of Revlon Rich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful shade that looks great underneath black ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!