Thursday, February 6, 2014

Quick Hearts for Valentine's

Here's a quick and easy Valentine's Day mani I did recently. 


Started with a base of two coats of Jade Diamond Scarlet, no topcoat. Glass fleck is one of my favourite finishes (they just seem to glow, not to mention that I find generally they have easy cleanup!) and this beauty doesn't disappoint.





Stamped using white Konad special polish using VL009 on all fingers except accent; accent is VL001.



Topped with SV to finish.  Topcoat dulled the stamping ever so slightly but hardly noticeable IRL.



While this was just sheer luck, I love the placement of the little itty bitty heart at the cuticle on the middle finger....I couldn't have planned it better if I had have tried lol!

Hope you're having a great week...and thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    wonderful, looks great. Could you say which stamping plate do you use? couldn`t find at :(.

    Thanks
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vivid lacquer 001 and 009
      so pretty manicure. i love this colour. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!