Sunday, February 24, 2013

Big Bang Theory aka Nerd Nails

This weeks FB Adventure's in Stamping challenge was I'm a nerd and proud of it...show your nerdy nails....this is what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and Duri Taming of the Shrew; topped with SV.

Stamped using black Konad special polish using MJ V (middle finger and words on index), MJ IV (thumb); the rest of the images are from LLC 8.


To create the haze on the thumb, sponged on CND Midnight Sapphire, then OPI Plugged in Plum, then lastly dabbed some OPI DS Royal here and there.


Added random dots using red, black and yellow Konad special polishes.

 

Topped with SV. 


Hope you had a fantastic weekend...thanks for looking!



13 comments:

  1. Where did u get the LLC plates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a perfect mani for that challenge. I don't know how you keep up with all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so awesome!
    These plates are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a stamping plate for everything, dang! lol! I love how your thumbnail turned out especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's super cool! I'm a fan of BBT and your mani is just perfect for us fans I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE IT !!!!! I am a total BBT freak and I need to get these plates NOW! lol The mani is awesome and I keep hearing Sheldon say Bazinga now lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome looking! My son, who is a BBT fan, loves it as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap these plates are awesome. This manicure really fits the BBT theme. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love your blog! I'm a new follower :)
    If you want you can follow my blog too...
    Kisses
    Timeless mode

    ReplyDelete
  10. !!! There are BBT Plates!? RAWR! But no longer at llarowe. Can't find it. :(

    This manicure made my day! Thanks for sharing! radradrad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haaaa BAZINGA!!! I LOVE this.. I watch that show and Sheldon is amazing.
    I think I want this plate!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!