This weeks FB Adventure's in Stamping challenge was doing a mani using neon polish(es); this is what I came up with!
I decided I wanted to go with the most neon polish in my stash; I'm not 100% this is it but it certainly looked on the bright side! Started with a base of two coats of Orly Glowstick over one coat of OPI Bride's Bouquet, topped with SV.
Stamped using an assortment of images from Apipila P.01 and P.02 using black Konad special polish.
Topped with SV.
These are images of the two plates.
I haven't been terribly happy how the last few posts pix have turned out as they look all distorted on the blog even when they seem OK on PB; I've been uploading using photo bucket since blogger wouldn't let me upload anymore as I had reached my maximum capacity, so low and behold, I tried using blogger upload today and now its working! I don't understand why or when it got fixed, so I guess I'll see how long this goes or back to distorted PB or look for something different!
Thanks for looking!