Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Digit-al Dozen Does Patterns on Patterns; Day 2

When I did this mani, I figured out why I don't do a whole lot of pattern on pattern mani's...because it makes me slightly nauseous to look at them!  Anyone else getting all googly eyed looking at it or is it just me? Anyway, slightly nauseous or not, here's what I came up with for Day 2! 


Started with a base of two coats each of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Duri Taming of the Shrew, topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped my first pattern with images from MoYou Pro 15 using red Konad special polish, Funky Fingers Gesso and Funky Fingers Dark Knight.  I was slightly annoyed that the dots weren't 100% filled in...but when I look at the pix, I actually think the dots in the dots adds a whole other dimension to them!  (I still have to figure out why they didn't fully stamp; plate...stamper...method....it will have to wait for another day!)


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


For the second layer of patterns, stamped using Big SdP R (thumb), KD 3 (index and ring) and MJ JR-5 (middle and pinky) using Funky Fingers Gesso and Dark Knight.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


MoYou Pro Collection-15



Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!



Thanks for looking!


15 comments:

  1. It's totally over the top but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This theme is pretty adorable! I know what you mean about how the pattern over pattern can hurt your eyes from time to time :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfectly Mickey! I'd wear this. Oh yes I would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These could not possibly be ANY cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No googly eyes here! I love this fun design! I have the same problem with my dot images. I end up using them as a template if I want a perfect dotticure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super busy in this case works, it's Mickey! I love every dot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh how perfect are these!!??!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are these!! This stamp is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! I love all the Mickey prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute...just perfect! My brother and sister-in-law are into Disney...she would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so awesome! A win because it's Disney! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!